Youth in Gov't was better than I ever imagined. It was not lame, it was not boring, it was awesome. I had so much fun debating about everything. Here are some highlights:
1. Alaina and I presented our platform to the entire convention and it was passed, thanks all members for all the help you did.
2. Seeing my coworker Gopika doing it too!
3. Saying "us" when I was defending gay marriage, I didn't want to include myself but it slipped and Mooney let me know it.
4. Having some girl say "I don't think homosexuals should get married because its just a fad. Being gay is just a trend, like being a hippie!" and also a guy going up and saying "I don't like gay marriage, the majority of American's don't like gay marriage, we should ALL not like gay marriage!"
5. Kid: "I happen to live right next to where the Masada plant is going to be built..."
Alaina and I: "Oh fuck, what are the chances of that!?"
Kid: "...I just heard its going to be noisy!"
6. The bus trip, there and back. Even if it wasn't a "buslit".